All Art Marketing Courses
Access to ALL art marketing courses on MyMarketingCourses.com
Get all art marketing courses access here!
Now you can get access to all the art marketing courses available on MyMarketingCourses.com at one low price. For as long as you remain an active subscriber, you get access to the courses and to the private Art Marketing Mastery Facebook group. The is an excellent value. Many of these course are only available through this offer.
Here are all the courses you get when you join:
- Art Business Mastery Encyclopedia - everything about the art business ALL artists need to know
- Art Marketing Mastery Workshop - the most comprehensive marketing advice on how to create a long-lasting, prosperous art career
- How to Find & Connect with Art Buyers Workshop - the artist’s guide to building relationships with patrons that makes selling art easy
- How to Price Art: Strategies, Formulas & Calculators - tips & tools for the best ways to price art profitably
- How to Sell More Art with Personal Storytelling - imagine if selling to buyers was more like talking to friends
- Email Marketing Secrets for Artists - how to tips for successful email marketing
- Facilitator's Guide to Productive Meetings - how to run meetings to get great results for participants and facilitators
- Steps to Art Marketing Success Seminar - what you need to know to market, promote and get your art sold
Access to the Private Art Marketing Mastery Facebook Group
Some members will tell you access to me and the other ambitious and helpful artists in this group is worth the full price of buying this course. Here are some recent examples of how artists get help in the course. You just don't get this kind of help in other groups. It happens all the time in this one.
Here is a recent unsolicited testimonial posted in the group.
The Combination of These Courses is the Greatest Value in Art Marketing Training Available Anywhere at Any Price!
Where else will you get:
- the encyclopedia of the art business
- a complete, detailed program to create a robust, effective online marketing plan
- an in-depth workshop on how to find and connect with your idea buyers
- easy-to-use pricing calculators and formulas
- how to sell using personal storytelling
- email marketing secrets workshop for small businesses and more!
The answer is nowhere. And, if you were somehow, however unlikely, to cobble all this information together, it would cost you thousands of dollars. But, you still wouldn't have access to the powerful, private Facebook group and me.
Here's the deal. You have 30 days to try this offer out. If for any reason, you choose you don't want it. I will cheerfully refund your money to you in full. I don't make you jump through any hoops. Just request the refund. Just now the 30-day guarantee is firm. But, I don't see how you can lose on this or why you'd ever want to give up lifetime access to this content.
Hi,I'm Barney Davey. If you are an artist, photographer, or work as an entrepreneur creative field, I can serve your efforts to create a prosperous career.
I launched a marketing and advertising business in my 20s and sold it to take a position as a senior account executive at a top trade magazine publishing and trade show exhibition company.
We served a variety of small business markets, including:
- Artists, Galleries, Publishers & Picture Framing Retailers
- Property & Casualty Insurance Agents
- Life & Health Insurance Agents
- Private Club Management & Operations
- Hospitality & Travel
- Interior Design & Decorative Accessories
The exposure into how small businesses succeeded in such a wide range of industries was a fantastic learning experience. I use the wisdom and insights I gained to help artists and other small business entrepreneurs create profitable marketing systems.
Since 1988, thousands of artists have sought my advice for new ways to boost their careers. They trust my books, blog posts, workshops, online training, and consulting to help them get ahead.
Get 30 years of experience.
I began advising artists in 1988 when I joined Decor magazine and the Decor Expo trade shows as a marketing executive. The shows and magazine were most influential in the retail art business in their time.
Before its demise due to the internet, for 135 years, Decor was in the business of helping artists, galleries, and picture framers. At its peak, the Decor Expo Atlanta Show was ranked in the top 100 among more than 10,000 annual tradeshows produced in the U.S.
As a result of my attendance at more than 200 art tradeshows, I got to know many of the industry's most successful artists. Traveling to shows gave me a unique chance to observe their best marketing practices.
Experience pays off for my artist followers and me.
Now, I share my insights and experiences with thousands of artists. They use my knowledge and marketing savvy to find collectors, sell more art and operate a profitable business.
I am the author of six bestselling books on the business of art:
- Straight Advice: How to Market Art Online
- Guerrilla Marketing for Artists: How 100 Collectors Can Bulletproof Your Career
- How to Sell Art to Interior Designers
- The Zen of Selling Art
- How to Profit from the Art Print Market
- How to Price Digital Fine Art Prints
Five books in top ten shows my books' impact and staying power.
These books have an ongoing impact in the marketplace. Here is a recent screenshot from the Amazon Kindle "Business of Art" best sellers list. It shows five of my books listed in the top 10 all at the same time.
That is an extremely rare feat I'm proud to share with you. I trust seeing these results gives you confidence in my information. Since several of the books are years old, I believe it demonstrates the evergreen quality of the practical advice I provide for artists.
I have also produced and delivered hundreds of live workshops and online webinars for artists on art business and art marketing.
My articles have been published in The Artist’s Magazine, Art World News, Art Business News, Professional Artist, Bottom Line Personal, and Picture Framing Magazine. My How to Profit from the Art Print Market book was featured in the North Light Book Club. It is the book club for F+W Media, the parent company of The Artist’s Magazine.
I have been featured in, written for or worked with these industry leading media companies, and more.
Artists Hone Their Art Marketing Skills with My Help.
I have produced and delivered hundreds of live workshops and online webinars for artists on art marketing.
You can get a clear idea of the marketing insights and industry knowledge I share by visiting my Art Marketing News blog. You’ll find more than 600 art business and marketing posts. Among art business blogs, it is ranked #1 by Art Business News.
I was honored to be interviewed by Bottom Line Personal. With a a 750,000 circulation it is one of the largest peronal finance and lifestyle publications on the planet.
I'm telling you these things because I want you to have confidence and enthusiasm that my advice can help steer you to a better career. I've devoted most of my business activities and all my passion towards helping artists for nearly 30 years.
I know the work I'm doing to help artists now is the best I've done. It's a happy marriage of passion, productivity, and purpose. My plans to offer more courses and relevant information for artists are just getting started and getting better all the time.